Monday, March 14, 2011

Recap 01

Well, time to post some more. Everything is progressing fairly well. Bowling is winding down. The Youth Team is still on top and the Adult team is slowly getting higher up the ladder. I just returned from a whirlwind trip to Alabama and Florida. We picked up the last of Cheng's tools and did some computer work for Wild Mom. Still more to do but that will have to wait for another day. I will leave for National's next week. I will once again be traveling alone, not that it is a bad thing but sharing is also nice. Kline's is open so I must arrange my schedule to get some ice cream. Lent season is upon us and my goal this yer is going well. Not perfect, but getting better. It is hard to believe but Easter is almost here. Someone slow this train down before I run out of days.

Lady is doing fine except for her spring cleaning stuff. #1 continues the pursuit of a million dollars though the numbers are climbing slowly. Peanut continues to grow and the sprout is of a male gender. Now we must wait to see if the sprout resembles mom or dad. Gung Ho Jen works and works and works ... hmmm, sounds like the energizer bunny. Miss the grand kids because I haven't seen them in several weeks. Am I daff for wanting them to show up and demolish the peace and quiet?

No comments: