Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ho Humm!

Well, the week draws to a close and Christmas gets closer. Maybe my gift this season should be "more of a scrooge." That would prove to be fun since I am such a push over. I will be in real trouble if Princess ever figures out how to wrap me around her finger. But I feel safe in the thought she probably will never figure it out. Starr came close but I wriggled free with only losing my heart to her. Next week will be interesting because of 2 Christmas parties and one Christmas program at the church. Gee, I wonder how many of the kids will show up for the Church program? Last weekend I had no one to go see "Happy Feet" with me so I guess I will go and find a "rent-a-kid" this weekend.

Work is about the same ... everyone wanting the world but not willing to learn the first thing about it. There is plenty of job security since the project list will take the rest of 2007 to complete. Maybe I should get sick with one of those 4-week colds and drag this process out. Hmmm!

Wild Mom: No updates so far. Maybe she is being held "in communicato" by the German Government for having too loud of a party in her room. I know Jenn would never do something like that.

Lady: Sure getting tired of her cross-stitch project. She is also fighting off a cold. The downside of the cross-stitch project is that it has slowed down the Christmas baking. Oh well, maybe my body could use the rest from all the goodies.

#1: Got his new cell phone and my wallet is already feeling heavier.

#2: Something big in the Business world must have happened. He has a job interview today. Or is it "Be Kind to Big Kids Day?"

Starr: Getting prettier by the day ... or at least my mind says so since we haven't seen her for a while. Hope to see her soon. Now let me see, where did that invitation sneak off too.

Princess: Still around and growing ... must be the water. Between School, work, our schedule and the Fire Station we haven't seen her a lot. We know she is there by from the ringing of her phone.

Eskimo Boy: Kind of a quiet type. They only way we know of his existence are the dirty dishes and glasses. We hope to spot him one day.

Anyone want to see pictures of Princess with her pj's torn after her fall at MacDonald's?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so do! BRING ON THE PICS!