Friday, December 15, 2006

Hee Hee!

Well, the week is over and perhaps the fun will begin. This week I did something I haven't done in a long time. I sat up all night and played a game. Needless to say, this old body complained all the next day. I can remember the days when I could do that for several days before I crashed and burned. Oh well, I will have to make do. Work is fine but sometimes I really have my doubts. It is really hard to fix "stupid." :)

Wild Mom: Returned from England broke and pissed of at the airlines. She managed to come home with more suitcases than she left with. She will be heading for home later tonight. Bubbles (the dog) asked for asylum so he could stay and play with all the kids.

Lady: Tired as she prepares for the Holidays. But she would make you proud.

#1: Work is fine and he is starting to look for an apartment. He is in our prayers as he establishes himself in Colorado.

#2: Job Interview was negative, so the search continues.

Star: May be coming to stay with us for a month while her hubby goes off and has fun, errr, I mean train for his new job.

Princess: Sick this week so we have stayed away from her so we wouldn't get those GERMS.

Today I heard a great example of Motherly Protection. 4 men broke into her home. She immediately runs out the back to call the police. Great idea except she left her baby laying there in the crib. Then stood outside crying because she was afraid the child would be harmed. Well, duh.

Local Politicians want to raise the gas tax some $0.50 per gallon. The reason is to improve the roads since the state won't. The other part is to force more riders to use Metro and not drive. The same day Metro announce a large fare increase and the elimination of some service. Looks like I am fixing to get hosed again and either way I will have to pay for it. I wouldn't mind a tax increase if part of the funds went to Metro to improve their service. But do you think these County Crooks will do that ... nope.

Somebody this week said the Redskins problems were caused by over-confidence. Gee, it took them 17 weeks to figure this out. Imagine how long it would take if there was a hidden problem if an obvious problem took that long!

It is amazing how the media is reporting more human interest stories in Iraq and slowing the body count stories down. The republicans asked for that for six years and now that the Democrats / Liberals are about to take over the media

No comments: