Friday, March 16, 2007

They keep getting sillier and sillier

Well, today was the last day of work for me until 02 April. That thought really sounds nice. Today was a nice springtime snowstorm with about 2 inches of snow. Am I ready to go on this trip? You can bet your bottom dollar I am.

Wild Mom is knitting around the clock while she just sits around goofs off. Her car received a nice white covering of snow today. She threatened to paint a red spot on Bubbles so she would not disappear when she went out to potty. Tomorrow she wants to invade the Craft Fair and spend my inheritance.

Lady is tired of work. She even has to work tomorrow to get everything done before she leaves for Reno.

#1 is still getting my mail. Boy I cannot wait until I can corner that pecker headed mail carrier tomorrow. He said he would fix that 2 weeks ago. Liar. #1 is happy because was payday and now he can eat a meal that has more than one mouthful.

#2 has an interview at 7-11 next week. It will be fun seeing how much crap Critty gives him for standing her up. They were supposed to go to a birthday party.

Starr finishes another week of work. Tonight starts another weekend at the Fire Station. She is looking a bit ragged keeping up with this schedule but some sleep would do the most help.

Princess is also playing junior firefighter tonight. How can one place manage those two at the same time? Her grades are up and quite acceptable for a blonde-haired person. Booger is learning a lot … crap here, piss here, crap there and piss there. It is amazing how such little amount of food creates so much crap. Who will crack first? Princess or Booger. Oh, she even called him “Booger” today.

##### ##### #####

I love it. The Court is trying to stop a local madam from exposing her client list. If they want to stop her then stop, the swinging dicks that pays her for service. I bet they are afraid of who is on the list … probably half of the Congress is on it. We all know Bill Clinton lacks the restraint to stay away from her … oh that is right, He had no sexual relations with that woman! Would anyone that believes that crap want a Cigar from Clinton’s personal supply? Her point of view.

I am delighted at the seven-year-old that was handcuffed and booked. It is not often such a heinous criminal is caught. I can sleep safely tonight knowing that one more scum of the earth is off the street. I wish they would pursue the other 1000 criminals with the same zeal before they maim, kill, rod, or rape another innocent tax-paying person.

More nonsense as Whipple whips his winkie and whiz’s in a bag.

1 comment:

Clariandra's Creme de la Creme said...

Thanks for letting me know they got that dangerous 7 yr old off the street, now I can visit DC and not be afraid. That was all that was keeping me from going up there.
Hope all is well and that you have a great trip.