Sunday, March 04, 2007

Booger is the name!

The weekend drags to an end slowly. I sure wish it could last longer but someone has this stupid idea that Monday has t start at 0001 hours. Bowling was ok. I did better than the team did but that is the way it goes. I did not get my weekly dose of Mexican food because we were puppy hunting. It seems we drove all over the county plus some extra before we finally found one, a boxer, almost in Richmond. So now, it is the naming, housebreaking, and all that puppy training stuff that must be done. I wonder who will train whom. Perhaps I should start a lottery. I voted for the name “Booger.”

Wild Mom is in serious sonny-do list making. There is enough there to keep an army employed for a year. Next Friday, March 09, she heads this way. I arrive on Air Trans Flight 427 arriving at 0925. Hope she does not forget me and I have to walk to Pace Fla.

Lady is still struggling with the crud. Sure makes going to work harder. Then the train ride to Reno will allow her to recover and get a lot of rest.

Starr spent most of the weekend at the fire station. Tomorrow is the start of her first full week of work. She went bowling with some friends and managed to roll a big 100. She is such a jock!

Princess is a doting mother of a 9-week-old Boxer. She is already tired because he kept her awake all night whining. The extra potty breaks in the cold night air did not help. Ownership places many demands on a person especially a single mom. Not much fire station time this weekend, I wonder why. Yes, Davis managed to spend most of the weekend here puppy sitting.

Lew was here and was his usual effervescent self. Sometimes he wants to make you quit and ship him home. However, other times he can be so adorable. The little beggar just eats and eats.

############

Big Oil keeps jacking the price up and we are now seeing $2.37 for unleaded. When will the profit taking quit? Of course, they have reasons why the price keeps rising but the proof in the pudding is when they post those massive profit levels every quarter.

They are already boasting about Juicer Bonds breaking Aaron’s record. That will be a sad day if MLB allows it. I wish more people would protest the lack of control and punishment for Steroid Abuse in MLB. Pete Rose, if they allow this to happen then I vote for your induction into the Hall of Fame!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Wild Mom will be there with bells on ready to get on the road and leave all the cares behind.