Friday, March 23, 2007

Adventure 3

We finally made Reno some 3 hours late. We were starved after getting no food from 6 am until we at the Hotel at 2:30 pm. Today was spent exploring all the sites with a great steak dinner with wine to cap it off. It looks like we will not be able to get any dinner shows as they conflict with this year bowling times. I would have liked to see Wayne Brady because he is funny. Today has been a lazy day waiting for Wild Mom and Lady to get in to Reno. As usual, the train is 3 hours late. Do we see a pattern here? Tonight I bowl at 8:30 and as usual, the nerves are a bit on edge. Waiting to bowl a year for this specific weekend raises the pressure a bit. If I do not do well, well, I have a year to think it over and to try to redeem myself. Well, time to go and get Wild Mom and Lady who finally made it.

No comments: