Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Quickie 104

Well, let me see where do I start? I am sorry if I don't write as much since I started journaling everyday. I needed somewhere to vent and ramble on. Sometimes it is hard to rehash something I said in the journal. Besides after I have unloaded my feelings and thoughts in that forum I just have nothing left for this one. Pleas for the location of that journal are not going to be honored.

Last night ended with us really wondering about our cruise in November. Their shift to the new and bigger boat left us in a smaller room and down in the lower floors. Yes the suites got bigger but the peasant class got worse. Looks like we may cancel and schedule a cruise on a ship we know is better and costs less. The Mediterranean cruise is nice but I will only bend over so far.

The day started off by getting a tooth pulled. That meant “no coffee” So that adventure got things rolling really well.

Someone remind me if I ever slip and consider taking in another kid that "no more kids are allowed after the present ones are gone." I guess some of the shininess is gone and I have come to realize that what I believe is right and how it should be done ... isn't so. For I have built my life and character on several concepts and pillars. I am too old to change besides I believe my ideas are right.

Our Bible Study is shifted to Wednesday night since Choir practice moved to Thursday night for a few weeks.

Wild Mom is getting the food ready but we are unsure if we will head that way tomorrow night since there is a 50% of rain. More to follow.

Lady is having fun at work. She does her exercises upstairs now and I enjoy the view. I have a new book that should prove a lot of fun to read together.

#1 is doing well and settling into the Colorado life style. We are hoping we can see him a bit in March. For some unexplained reason we miss him but we know it is the best for him.

#2 is having fun on the new computer and generally not looking for any work. He is also struggling with the Drivers test as Virginia's test is harder than West Virginia's test. :)

Starr keeps life interesting if not a bit hectic at times. But we love her and having her here. She didn't have enough tattoos so she got another one last night. Before you know it she will have no clear space for a father/daughter one.

Princess got one too. I probably never will understand the need to have so many of them but what the heck it is her body. Oh, she had her new squeeze over last night to look at pictures. I reserve my comments on that.

Baby Girl is the word from Mormonville and mom and daughter are doing well. Dad hasn't figured out yet what to do with all the cigars.

I heard today that a new law was going to require registered sex-offenders to register their email address so they could be monitored. Well excuse me but all the normal people in the world know that everyone has at least 2 or more addresses they use. So what is the point? They give them bubba@hotmail and then terrorize all the kids using another one that they use. If they feel they are being watched then get another one. It is stupid and wasteful to use something that is unregulated to try and regulate someone. Perhaps the law makers need a wake-up call .. Let’s say .. Get a life!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy I have plenty of room for a father/daughter tat!! tell me when and where! I love you!!!

Starr