Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Jeepers, Mr. Bill

Contrary to popular belief, my New Years Resolution wasn't to disappear from the face of the Earth. It has been that hectic and frustrating.

With the computer issues at work I seem to spend all my time with my head stuck in them. Of course the stupid stuff with the users continues. Two users grousing over their names being too much alike and confusing others in their email. Well, excuse me, but I didn't give you those names so don't get mad at me. Oh, and I laugh at the one who bellyaches about "no printers" and they have a job that is due in 15 minutes. Their printer was messed up for over two weeks and they just now say something. Your emergency of dumbness is my problem how? It is amazing just how stupid some users are ...

Sunday was our first day of Youth Bowling for the new league. We did pretty well as we went 3-1. The new bowler averaged 65 and I was happy since the first 6 balls she threw were straight to the gutter. My life flashed before my eyes and thoughts of "why me!" I managed a 211 average but I doubt I will carry that 13 weeks as if I wanted too anyways. This will be a tough league since there are several stronger teams.

The Sunday night team started slow but we finished 5-2 and stayed in the top 5 teams. Could this be the year we surprise them and win? Time will tell.

Struggling with an issue that in my mind I will lose either way I go. But that is par for the course. No one said life would be balanced and fair.

Time to start planning Reno. Will try and decide on the Hotel soon and the train trip is a given. This years tournament promises to be special and one long remembered.

Wild Mom still the same. Crafting and thinking of sonny-do’s.

Lady working getting the year end stuff done at work.

#1 loves the snow.

#2 is 21 and trying out life. Sure wish he would try the world of employment. The first trip to DMV proved less than satisfactory. Try again in a week or so.

Starr is here and we are loving it. Seems like old times only better. Now I have to find out where she has stashed the Wedding pictures so I can see them.

Princess is at the Fire station.

Cowboys – Rookie Mistakes!!!

Giants got what they deserved.

Go Saints!!!!

No comments: