Thursday, February 01, 2007

Quickie 105

Well, the road trip to Florida is off. High chance of rain down there and ice/snow up here and down the way we go to Florida made it prudent to not go this weekend. But next weekend we are a GO. Feeling better today as I get use to that missing tooth but that stupid tongue still checks the space out. Maybe if I tie it down it will stop. A little duct tape to the rescue. So now I get to plan my weekend and try and not work the whole time.

For now the Mediterranean Cruise is back on. Hopefully everything is resolved.

Blue man Group coming to town on March 13 ... gotta gets some tickets for that one.

Wild Mom is disappointed but she understands the reasons besides it won't hurt to wait a few days. We all know she can't have her way all the time. Well, only Mother Nature gets that. She is happy that her train ticket to Reno is done. I hope she doesn't pack like it was the end of the world and makes the train add another baggage car.

#1 reports all is well and the snow bunnies are so elusive. Psst, someone tell him to bag his face and he might have better luck. On second thought ... forget the snow bunnies because all they will cause is trouble.

#2 found the secret to passing the Virginia drivers test ... read the book. Congrats, my insurance will never be the same now. If you read the book, will you get a job?

Starr continues to apply the pressure for a tattoo. But I still manage to keep my wits even with all the sweet pleas.

Princess is getting ready for her weekend hiatus at the station. She was a sleep when we got home last night so I was unable to move my wrestling record to 93-0. No boyfriends over last night so that must have been painful. I wonder if the Animal Society will be doing their thing at El Agave this weekend?

Mormonville is doing well. We spoke for a while last night and I was happy to hear all was going well with baby and mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey we can get tats together, you me and sissy so its a real good father/daughter tat and we will all be special together. Love you daddy!