Thursday, January 18, 2007

Quickie 102

Just another day in Paradise. Don't you love those people who expect preferential treatment? They want to do it their way which usually doesn't match what everyone else does or is allowed to do. Well, it seems I have to deal with one everyday and no relief is in sight any time soon. Oh well, maybe a steel suit of armor would work well. At least I am old enough I will die before it turns into forever. Work continues to be busy dealing with other people's "emergencies." It is amazing how someone's stupidness is my problem with a deadline of yesterday. I am reading a good book but I will have more to say about that later.

Wild Mom is waiting. We have a plan to fix her water problem without eating up too much of my inheritance. Looks like either Jan 27 or Feb 3 for a work weekend. The final detail will get ironed out by Sunday and then it is time to play weather watcher.

Lady is still working and thinking of the good life. She has been rather silent the last few days so in time her real position will be known. If not, just get use to the quiet.

#1 reports nothing new except more cold weather and snow.

#2 still waits for the computer and surprise his room is almost clean. Ok, I will pause as you put your socks back on after they got knocked off. --- Pause ---

Star paces the floor waiting for the government to get their paycheck straightened out. Hmmm, sounds like a major shopping trip when they do. Oh, speaking of shopping. This weekend is Shaw Jeweler's New Year sale and I have a bunch of coupons to spend. I have $700 to spend before I spend any of my money. I wonder if she will go and find something pretty for me to waste the coupons on. If not I will find a pretty girl walking by or just spend it on me.

Princess is at the Fire House, school or asleep.

Lew is resting up and getting ready for the invasion of our house on Saturday.

Yesterday's post about Jefferson's Book has brought me quite a few emails in support of it and all of them wish others would heed and learn a lesson of history.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo...lets go jewelry shopping!