Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Quickie 101

Well, it's hump day and the going looks clear for a hard landing. I need to put on my U.S. Keds and do some serious braking or I will be a geezer without ever experiencing life. This means I may have to write faster and more often ... hmmm ... sounds like a plan. Work is basically the same. The same people pulling the same crap ... will they ever learn? Gee, let me see ... I think the command is DEL *.*

Wild Mom will get a visit from me in the next couple of weeks. Me and a few friends will go down there and fix her water run-off problem. I suggested she take more showers using the run-off and save on the water bill. But as usual, she didn't listen. Oh, well, my aching back will get use to all the sonny-do's.

Lady still looking for some relief at work. Won't take many more 40 weeks to convince her the retirement home in St. Kitts BVI is a great place.

#1 is snowbound and haven't heard much fom him in the last few days. Some inventory thingy is happening and he will be busy. No snowbunnies have caught his eye yet.

#2 still dancing around awaiting for the computer that should be here anyday. Crunch time on the room cleanup is coming even faster.

Star is just as active as ever and keeping us laughing at her antics. Nothing like a new bride separated from Hubby to liven things up. Oh the aches and pains!! This past week or so has been great having her around and seeing her act "OLD" as she says.

Princess is at the Fire House or asleep.

All quiet on all the other fronts. Either they are having a great time or they don't want us to know anything. Such is life.

No comments: