Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bubbda's Road Trip - Day 4


Breakfast and then we  arrived in Reno about 8:15 am.  What made today rough was the simple fact I was tired to sitting and riding and my butt was sore from all the sitting.  Arriving at the Silver Legacy, I got my room assigned but housekeeping hadn't cleaned it yet so I had to wait 2 hours.  So it was off to the Bowling Stadium and looking at all the new stuff there.  There were quite a few changes in the National Bowling Stadium.  Still haven't decided if a new bowling ball is in the future but I did narrow it down to two. Only time will tell ... right now it is no.  Still need to decide if I am going to join the Visionary Bowling Test Team this year.  Even the Silver legacy has changed as two new restaurants are being built.  However they won't be done until mid-April so I won't get to try them until next year. I tried to bowl the BTM Tournament but I was the only person for the 4:00 pm shift and USBC rules won't allow just one person to bowl.  So I will try again tomorrow at 9:30 am.  Well, time to go down stairs and get a bite to eat.  Got to keep my energy level up.  Also, it will give the couple a chance to solve their problems and get quiet.  Nothing more distracting than two people arguing in the hallway and their voices echoing up and down it.

No comments: