Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bubba's Road Trip - Day 6


Today was an early day.  Singles and doubles were scheduled for 7 am with a 6 am check in time.  So I was up at 4 am to pack and get organized. I even managed to eat some breakfast.  The pace was fast as we rolled 6 games in under 3 hours.  I had a lot of practice shooting an inside line.  Like standing 20 and throwing out to 10. Oh well, so much for technical stuff.  Muscle cramps are the name of the game right now.  I had to buy a new a new bowling bag when my old one broke on me in the middle of a crosswalk when I was heading back to checkout of the Silver Legacy.  The old bag lasted only 11 years. To bad it was not a quality product.  I made it to the terminal with about 2 hours to wait.  The biggest problem was they kept that place so cold I fought with cramps the whole time, especially one in my right arm. Finally the train showed up, I boarded and got the heat turned up in my room and sucked down some Tylenol.  Knock on wood the cramps have gone away for now.  Dinner (steak and baked potato) was great.  Do you see a common theme in my meals like I do?  My dining partners were rabid Iowa State fans.  I don't think they took more than one bite between every check of their IPhone as too the current basketball scores.

No comments: