Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Give Us a Break

Work, Work, Work, all I seem to do is work. Is there anyone who goofs off for a living want to trade? I took Princess to Ft. Belvoir to get her new ID card and get her car registered on Base. Do you realize that no matter how much you prep for your ID picture, just like the driver’s license picture, it always look horrible?

Reno is less than a month away. This time next month, I will be in Denver and Lady will be spending the day with #1. I finally got the room reservations at the Silver Legacy in Reno. Only thing left to do now is figure out how to pay for all this.

Wild Mom is silent as she saves up for Reno. Three Days on the train! I must remember to buy me an Ipod to take with me.

Lady just works away and spends time doing some of her many projects.

#1 returned my mail that was sent him. He has managed to almost make it to spring without capturing any snow bunnies. Perhaps I should mail him some cats because we all know he is lonely.

#2 is driving and getting use to the safe roads of Virginia. Other than that, it seems Critty is getting most of his attention.

Starr is being her loveable self. I think she needs a few more workdays to keep her wallet from nipping her on the bum because its stomach is empty.

Princess is legal now. Whoa, there guys … not that legal. She has her ID card for the base. Now she can checkout the GI’s like big sister did. Fire station training is back in full swing. I guess we will just have to think of her, but only for a minute as we cruise to the warm islands in the Caribbean.

Lew is in Florida chasing the bikinis around the beach.

##### ##### #####

Well Nancy Grace on CNN has no material for her show now. After finding Anna Nicole Smith’s will she have nothing to speculate on and bore us to tears. That woman will milk a turnip to try a make her show go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feb, 27 07 ~ Puppy please
Feb, 28 07 ~ Puppy Please
Feb, 29 07 ~ Puppy please