Monday, December 28, 2009

Response to Previous Comments by "I Care"

RESPONSE TO COMMENT MADE TO THE BLOG "START OF CHRISTMAS WEEK.

Well, it seems someone doesn't like my blogs. I have allowed this comment so that each person may form their own opinions. I am disappointed that "I Care" feels like it is acceptable to make false accusations and then hide their identity. Seems like the cowardly way to address a problem if there is one. But this is life.

I take exception to the comment " but it seems like all you can do is bash her and tell her she is no good piece of trash and she is throwing her life away all because you don't approve of her ways and that she did not want to fall for you and all your stupid rules."

1. I have never bashed her in this forum. I have disagreed, voiced my sadness on her decisions but I have never bashed or trashed her on this site. For that matter, I have never bashed or trashed her with my words.

2. I have NEVER called her "Trash". For you to say that or infer that is saying what you want to have said.

3. Yes, I do not approve of some of the things she has down. Especially, living with a married man and playing house is wrong. And you don't have to be a Christian to know that.

4. We have supported her as much as she has allowed. We were there to help her get through High School, offered numerous times to help her job search, I have always tried to coach her to get back in school and get a degree. But our urgings met with passive words of acceptance and never any follow through.

5. She has shown us over the last several months that she wants no contact with us and to have no interaction of any kind. We have stepped back so that she can be independent and live her life her way. Go for it but we have never bashed or trashed her for doing it.

6. As for the statement - "I don't think it is all fair what you have done to her or the way you have treated her." That is your opinion. I would get a second opinion if I were you, your source is blurry. We have always treated her fairly and with love. At least, as much as she would allow.

7. As for "Dead Beats", this is of no concern of you. What goes on inside my home only concerns those that live there.

8. I have finished growing up and I am satisfied with the final product. All that is left for me is the polishing and effects of experience.

9. My Christianity is of no concern. I know who my Savior is and I am satisfied that I am doing his will. Am I perfect? No, but you or anyone else's opinion is of little or no concern.

I consider this issue closed. Further comments are being moderated as I do not want a flame war started between people taking sides.

She has set her life's course and we accept that.

As for "I Care", please remember that this is my blog site and what I say here is my thoughts and what I talk about is what I want too. If the subject or thoughts are not to your liking, then feel free not to read my words. You were not forced here or required to be here so as such you can leave just as freely.

1 comment:

Traci :) said...

After having read this response from I care, I will say again as I have always said in regards to this persistent petulance. Grow up, and and before you point fingers make sure your hands are clean.
After reading the words in this message it is irrefutably apparent that someone seems to be...I don't know...4 years old. How dare you speak of matters that do not concern you and know nothing of... Or is it that you think you know?. My families business is our own.

The petulance of the person that is, and or is being protected, in I care's blog is profound, and quite frankly redundant. The Woe is me card had worn out. The fact of the matter is, quit your bitching and complaining. If this so called saint child is worth a damn then by all means please take care of IT and best of luck to you. The only thing that I can honestly see is worth anything in this so called person is to make me irrevocably irritated. Should any more comments be made in regards to myself or my family, please know that any welcome in this household that is left will be gone.
I advise you strongly to think before opening your mouth with false allegations, unintelligent and uninformed words and sheer stupidity. When all is said in done leaving nasty comments on this blog will not be considered as coming from any form of an adult.
How cowardly it is to leave an anonymous post on someones personal blog, pointing fingers. How much of an adult can you honestly be to play child's games in hopes that it will actually amount to a beneficial result. Sorry, no sympathy here for someone who has proven to amount to absolutely nothing of worth in so much of a ridiculous paragraph, wait is that a paragraph, damn you must have missed that part in elementary school. Im sorry, when little miss perfect can write a paragraph, let alone a sentence past a 3rd grade level, come talk to me about amounting to something. When she decides to act like an adult instead of playing pretend, come talk to me. When she can honestly and truly amount to ANYTHING of worth, on her own or not, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL ME. Please let me know!!! I would love to congratulate her.

One more thing....DO NOT EVER AGAIN SPEAK UNKINDLY OF MY FATHER. After showing that brat of a girl nothing but love, respect and speaking nothing but kindness and lovingly of her, and being spat on in return, shown no respect, love or gratitude, i would hope that before choosing to speak once again of something you know nothing of, please consider throwing yourself in from of a moving train.

Thanks
Love Traci