Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thoughts through the Haze

George will have his next Surgery tomorrow. They will add plates and rods to stabilize his neck for side to side movement. They will also do a tracheotomy so they can eliminate the ventilator tube. They are trying to wean him off the major drugs so he is more aware of his surroundings. My prayers tomorrow will have a singular focus. Youth/Adult bowling starts Sunday and that too will be an interesting time. The rain has finally stopped but the sun is out with a vengeance and the grass is trying to make up the lost growing time. Lawn Mower to the rescue.

Wild Mom is anxious for me to get down there as her computer is really messed up. So I am trying to figure out the best time to go.

Lady is preparing for her road trip. I can only imagine what Lew is like as the day to leave gets closer. If it is anything like the weekend ... the excitement level will peg the meter.

Peanut is fine and healing nicely. Her feet are back to a normal size. AJ is growing and providing many good photo ops.

I keep pondering those who feel they have all the time in the world and I see how quickly that world can be turned upside down. Not only for them but for everyone around them. Every moment and memory is worth more than gold and will last longer than a diamond.

1 comment:

Clariandra's Creme de la Creme said...

Hey Bill, keep me in your prayers too. You can read my blog to see what is going on with me.

Bonnie aka Clariandra's Creme de la Creme