Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

The mid-week hump is here. I finally had the stars align and I was able to do some yard work. Well, I worked too fast and too hard and my body let me know with cramps for the next few hours. But it did feel good. Maybe I can do some more Saturday ... well, a bit slower. We have many irons in the fire. Lil Bit feels better as he shed 10 pounds of hair. Now he looks like a dog and not a dust mop.

Wild Mom has been quiet lately ... perhaps Muffin has her trained.

Lady has been busy and is really looking forward to her trip home. This Saturday is the Mother/Daughter banquet. She is still not sure who will go with her.

#1 only has 10 more working days before his road trip back to Virginia. He will surely suffer from the lack of Bronco and Rockie hurrah.

#2 may have found a job ... but I will remain silent in case I spook it and it runs away from him.

Peanut is healing though it is too slow for her and for us. AJ is growing and eating everything she sticks in his mouth. Doctor appointments fill in any free time she has. Oh such are the trials of a "new mom." We are hoping she feels good enough to attend church Sunday for her first Mother's Day.

Lew and Lil Princess were the same this last weekend. We wrestled and played too hard as my knees barked at me. Lil Princess continues to get closer to walking.

No comments: