Friday, May 02, 2008

May Day Fun

Well, the weekend is here and there is much to do. Sunday is payoff night for the bowling league. That makes the whole year fun. After the awards we will join some friends for dinner. We have been doing this after every league. Hopefully I will get some time to work in the yard before the rain comes Saturday afternoon. Friday night will be dinner with our buddies. Sure wish I had a movie partner to go and see a movie.

Wild Mom is fine and adjusting to Muffin. Now her focus is getting up here to hold babies and visit. I still have to find some time to get down there to deal with all them sonny-dos.

Lady is busy. She picked up some new mattresses for the #2's room and what will be #1's room when he comes.

#1 is enjoying the snow while we enjoy the sun and springtime. Less than 3 weeks till he heads home.

#2 is the same. At some point in time pride will kick in and he will get a job.

Peanut is home and doing well. AJ is sleeping, eating, and pooping like all babies. We just have to learn to cope with the withdrawal from not seeing him. Hopefully soon.

Lew and Lil Princess are the same ... active. Last Monday, she stood up from a crouch but walking was still a bit wobbly. She would take a step and fall. It is only a matter of time now.

Last night I was doing the bills like all good Americans do. The first envelope was the savings statement ... I got a whopping $0.69 in interest for the first three months ... a titillating $0.23 per month. The I opened the credit card statement, since I was one day late they charged $39.00 and raised my interest rate 10% more. If I didn't miss another one for 12 months they "may lower the rate" according to the statement. No guarantee they would. The pisser is this was the same company ... Capital One. Right now they at any one time average having $3000.00 of mine. I get crap from them in return for using my money and they squeeze me for blood for using theirs. I used $850 of theirs and they used $3000 of mine. So for April ... I get $0.23 and they get $39.00 + 25%. Any wonder that I now hate Banks. This whole relation will now get changed.

No comments: