Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dazed

Right now I am sitting in a daze and my heart hurts. My friend George had an accident and is paralyzed from the neck down and on a respirator. The doctor said the miracle will be when he gets off the respirator. As Connie, his wife said, George won't ever come home again. He is going to require medical attention that can't be provided at home. But I have to believe there is a greater miracle ... that is my faith. We have bowled together for almost 18 years.

Mother's Day was good ... Lady rested and had a quiet day. She is really looking forward to her trip home later this week. She went to the Sister's in Christ banquet with Peanut and Princess. They had a great time and ate too much food.

Wild Mom also enjoyed her day. The flowers I sent arrived a day late but they were really nice. I just have to find a way to get down there to wipe out that list of sonny-do's.

#1 is ready to come home and this week is his last to work. I am really looking forward to the ride home with him.

#2 may have a job ... fingers crossed.

Peanut managed to get out and go to the Sister's in Christ banquet at the church. She looked nice in her new dress ... now we have to work on them white legs. AJ is fine and growing. I will be glad when we can see and hold him on a regular basis. Soon!

Lew and Lil Princess were a blast. Wrestling matches were the order of the day. Even Princess managed to get caught in a few. Lil Princess was happy and laughing all weekend. Lew can't wait to head for Indiana ... especially when he got his new suitcase.

No comments: