Monday, October 01, 2007

Brrrr

The weekend is over and I am back at work. Talk about a downer! The highlight of the weekend was spending it with two great grand kids ... Punk and Lil Princess. It was tiring but a lot of fun. Of course, I had a lot of time to hold Lil Princess. That was nice, as Princess has grown up and doesn't care for that anymore. Like usual, the naps were a great part of it too. After several weeks of missing our Mexican food at El Agave, we made it this weekend. Sunday was filled with Bowling and the newest addition to our team bowled and managed to average 31 for the three games. We should get some nice handicap from her like perhaps 155 pins. 9 Days till #1 shows up. I know we are all looking forward to seeing him since it has been about 5 months since his last visit. #2 learned the joys of working and being the new kid on the job. he was called in on Sunday to help with inventory. I even had a friend who observed him when he came to their house and commented on how much he has grown up. We got into a fight since they obviously weren't talking about #2 and I didn't want them to ruin his reputation. I didn't see too much of Princess between work, fire stations and my schedule. We did spend time on Sunday bowling and I really enjoyed it. On the downside, I miss our Saturday dates, sniff, sniff. Shoot, she even thought she would beat me in bowling. Now, that is a kid with high expectations! I best help her come back down to earth and face reality. Even #1 tried to climb that mountain and only manage to slide back down a little muddier and wiser for the attempt. Booger hasn't changed and spent most of the weekend in trouble. Lady about barbecued him after he stole some meat from the counter. "If that dog eats it then I will still get to cook it even in him." There will be a day when enough is enough.

##### ##### #####

Well, NY Mets really showed us how great they were. Someone needs to stamp a big "L" on their forehead.

Best thing about the Redskins bye week is that they didn't blow the lead and lose again. Maybe if they hired Parcells he could bring us a winning team?

I hope Atlanta Braves go home now and figure out if they will play next year like they are capable of or will they just settle for some .500 ball.

Baseball without Juicer Bonds. How nice that sounds. I hope some other baseball owners keep their integrity and let him sit on the sidelines forever!

I still maintain there is no rehabbing a convicted sex offender ... when will we learn?

No comments: