Friday, October 12, 2007

Extra High Soap Box

I have been asked several times lately why my mood on MySpace is listed as "pissed." Well, I am. I am disappointed in the shallowness of some people who are allowing themselves to once again be used. I am pissed because it effects my family. I have heard countless times on the back deck how, "I hate how I was used ... all they wanted was to get me to do or give up something." Now I am watching those same ones walk right down that road. "Duh, haven't we learned anything?" To ask for help and support and then turn right around and do the same thing is a clear sign that perhaps your motivation the first time wasn't there and perhaps it was just a chance to use someone else to gain something. To me the bond of a family is special and right along side is the bond of a friend. Right now I am seeing that to some that means diddly squat and I am pissed that it has happened.

I know everyone makes choices and for the most part they are good or bad. But along with any choice comes consequences both good and bad. I am at the point that I am not looking away any more, I am tired on waiting for someone to make the right choice on their own, to me it is time to be proactive and make some choices of my own regardless of the consequences.

If you are confused and want to know specifics, then call me, don't text or message or email me ... talk to my face.

If you are pissed off about this then please delete the URL for this link and delete me from your friends list. Because, obviously your view of friendship or family is nothing like mine. But don't expect me to look away anymore.

No comments: