Friday, October 19, 2007

Rain Finally!

The weekend fast approaches and it will be one where I am a Class "B" bachelor. I also get to take Lew to a Fall festival at some friends on Saturday ... oh boy!

Work continues to be a source of frustration. I spent 2.5 days recovering from their website fiasco and I am still unsure if things are finished. Sometimes you have to wonder who is driving this bus. Anyone need a good worker?

Wild Mom is enjoying her quality time with my brother and his daughter. They are waiting for the motor home to get fixed so they can camp and hopefully ride over to Gonzalez La. to see some friends. The tornado yesterday came close but missed them so all is OK and I don't have to make a repair run to Florida.

Lady is heading for Indiana to be with her mom who has surgery next Tuesday. She will return home late on Wednesday.

#1 lost his cell phone and someone found it and called me. I asked them to take it to where he works. I hope they do since we have no way of getting hold of him.

#2 works and goofs off when he is free.

Princess fills her day with school and work and then when free piddles with graphics on her computer to load up on her MySpace. Booger is in mental arrest and has shown tendency to learning anything. A Rock come to my mind when I try to find a comparison to his mental capability.


***** Soap Box *****

Thumbs Down on 11 year old girls being given birth control pills.

Thumbs Up on Joe Torre turning the Yankees down. Why should his incentives be based on how they perform in Post Season. Injuries and Player's not playing would negate his bonus. Why not structure the whole team to a base salary and incentives based on where they finish the year both as a team and individual. That may cut down some on the slow leaking some players do. Negotiated days off .... then dock their salary ... no play ... no pay.

Thumbs Up to Prince William County for their attempt to stop illegal immigration. It is about time someone does what the Federal Government has failed to do.

No comments: