Thursday, October 25, 2007

Snicker Doodle

Well, time marches on and this weekend will be an long one. I will upgrade the office server over the weekend and hopefully everything will play nice. Wild Mom is camping up a storm with my brother. They must really like the cramped quarters of a motor home. Add some rain and the fireworks will begin as cabin fever sets in. One more week till I head that way for the weekend. Lady is back and her mom is doing fine. She is now a firm believer in living closer together and eliminate the 12 hour drives that seem more like 15. #1 is enjoying the new snow (4") and that is good since the Jaguars were handed their butts when they faced the Indianapolis Colts. He can stay at home and not have to be seen publicly after their humiliation. Oh, how about the 13-1 drubbing the Rockies got from the Red Sox? #1 is having a bad sports week. Princess got a boo-boo on her car. She is fine and learning you can't push a Trash Truck around. They were at fault however so they get to pay about $3K in damages. I guess she needed to be like her sister who just had an accident this week too. Star was fine but the pick-up is a lost cause. I guess she will get familiar with the local bus schedule now since she works at the Denny's here in the city. Booger took another excursion around the neighborhood last night and returned an hour or so later. He bolts for the door anytime it is opened. That will have to stop. In order to assist me in his recapture, I think I will buy me a Tazer and that will stop him in his tracks. ZAPPPPP! Tuesday Night I had dinner with Princess, Star, Missy, and Jaqui. That was nice having all the ladies in my life together at Logan's. Needless to say, they brought their appetites and my wallet is lighter by several pounds.

Miss the babies!

No comments: