Friday, September 28, 2007

2007 Renn Faire

Some pictures from the Renn Faire. There would have been more but my batteries were almost dead and I didn't have any spares. :)



A little MayPole action ...

Scene from "Fight School"


Learning about "QuarterStaffs"


Elephants to Ride ... Maybe they were used to haul in some of those ladies who were busting out of their costumes. :)



Looking down one of the many lanes ...


Another direction ...


Celtic, Irish, Scottish music ... By Molly.


the dancer on the left danced the Irish jigs.


This young Lass was good as she danced to the Scottish music. I was impressed how fast she went and the floor of the stage was painted and unfinished two X fours. No indoor dance stage for her. If memory serves me, she could beat out 170 steps a minute.


My Favorite ... The O'Danny Girls ...


A little closer ... but far enough away to keep it PG.


All in all it was a grand time to be had by all. Till next time or next year ...

No comments: