Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Great Weather --- Cool

The world continues to turn and I can't find the stop button or the get off button. The weekend was busy and rest time was at a premium. Bowling was OK but I have had better days. It was probably a result of being distracted and not focused on what I was doing. Maybe I need something to beat on so I can clear the cobwebs .... oh, here Booger! One thing nice about right now is that I have both the Baseball Playoffs and Football to distract me.

On the work scene not much has changed. People get cold when it is 70 degrees and blow circuit breakers with their personal space heaters. What will they do when it really gets cold like down to 60 degrees? Once again fixing stupid reigns supreme. Hurry up and move the web site and not take any consideration as to what else gets broken. Oh, lets not forget that if you don't want to work, pass it off to others and then blame them when it breaks.

Part of my day Saturday was spent with four elementary age kids. A new youth group started up at church and I couldn't say no when asked to help out. I best be exercising so I can keep up with them. Also, I love pizza, cookies, and chocolate milk dinners.

Wild Mom is breaking the motor home in as she camps a lot waiting for my brother to show up. At least she isn't adding on to the sonny-do list. I need to get busy and book a flight down there to see her.

Lady is working hard getting caught up and freeing up time to spend with #1.

#1 has been here almost a week now. He was able to see all his bowling buddies. Of course, he tried to impress us with his smack but we know better. He leaves tomorrow to head home and start the work grind. We have enjoyed the visit but are ready for him to go but to also hurry back when he gets some more vacation time.

#2 has been busy working or hanging out with carrot-top this past week. It is funny sometimes listening to his stories from work. Gee, haven't I heard those similar words before? Hmmmm.

Princess is her usual self. Bowling with her was fun as usual and something to look forward too. Though she has been listening to #1 too much and thinks she can beat me. School, work and friends seem to be the main push of her life right now. Except when she grills me about a new Ford Truck. Booger is a big brown pain in the butt and I don't mean skid mark like. Hmmm, I wonder were that mark on her neck come from? Big Mosquito?

Lew and Lil Princess were once again a thrill. Lew even acted grownup on Sunday and things were really fun. I guess I will have to start carrying the camera around so I can get pics of Lil Princess. This Sunday I had her grinning and smiling for a long time as we played on the floor. I think a few people were amazed at how much she was responding.

No comments: