Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yeppers

Vacation Bible School is over. I believe everyone had a great time though by the end of the week the Teachers and Workers were pretty well worn out. I know I was dragging a bit. Work sucks with no light at the end of the tunnel.

Wild Mom is keeping Cutie Bug occupied and running around. Now Cutie bug is driving her around. That should present a few laughs. No idea if Brother #1 will come and spend some time with Wild Mom.

Lady is busy. However, she finds time to go to Baby and wedding showers. Maybe I can convince her to wear a bikini on the cruise. She has plenty of time to make it fit (I think she is ready now.)

#1 still getting over a sinus infection and working long hours. Will not be long until he is ready for another vacation.

#2 was a tremendous help at VBS. He also went with me to the Father/Son dinner and that was very nice.

Peanut got a new car. Do not know much about it since she has kept us out of it. You have to be special to get a ride in it. Work goes on and now with the car, she can get more hours.

Princess is the same. She spends most of her time with Davis and Brooke. She is going back toBuckhall some though not all the time as before.

Missy had a shower for the baby and got many goodies. Now we just have to wait for her arrival.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I havent said anything about the car, becuase since ive gotten it you dont seem happy with me. I have trouble sitting there discussing it with you when that was apparently not what you wanted for me. Im sorry if it seems like im shutting you out but im not.