Tuesday, June 19, 2007

9 to 8

I took a break last night to go to the Nationals – Tigers ball game at RFK. I had a great view as I sat on the third base side with a direct line of site to home plate. The best part was the Nationals lost. Now it is back to reality and its demands.

Wild Mom is partying away with Cutie Bug.

Lady is busy with VBS but I do love her.

#1 must be sleeping a lot because of the meds he is taking. Now I have to figure out what he changed on the sound system so my DVD’s will have audio. Kids!.

Today is picture day for Princess and believe me; it looked like she was moving with all the bags she took with her. I think NCL will have a tender follow us in December just to carry all her clothes. All I needed for my Senior Pictures was a shirt and tie and the cap and gown.

Well, Virginia highways got a little more crowded as Peanut got her operator’s license. Not that she is not already an operator but now she can drive too. I wonder how long until the “daddy, can I use the car please” start up. Actually, the phrase "I need a car" will come first. I am proud of her and hopefully this will be just another step in turning the corner to a better life that she has some control over.

Vacation Bible School went well for the first night. Tonight, your’s truly will get his turn in the barrel. I think there were about 24 kids there. I know Princess, Peanut and #2 were there to help. It took all we could do to keep #2 from being a class member of the nursery class. It was tough convincing them he was really an adult in disguise.

##### ##### #####

Way to go Orioles. After 10 losing seasons, you fired the manager, just like the previous 9 times. Isn’t it about time you consider that you have a bad team and should get rid of the deadweight? The manager can motivate a bad team just so far. Why not get rid of Flanagan, obviously he can’t find quality players to draft. But then again, Angelos runs the show and we all know he is a loser. Maybe he will wake up and fire the whole Front Office!

Make Nifong pay for all the damages.

No comments: