Thursday, June 07, 2007

Ba Humbug!

Do you realize it is Thursday and the weekend is 1 more day away? I had better go find the turbo button and get us there faster. That also means only 4 days until Cheng returns and I don't have to deal with the "stupids" anymore.

Maybe I will desert the "Us" generation and join the "Me" generation. Just blow off anything that doesn't benefit me and the more it benefits me and not you the better. It will be fun only worrying about me because I am satisfied with what I am doing and where I am going. If everyone else wants to get lost or struggle, so be it. I will learn to laugh at adversity especially if it effects you and not me. I will work hard to be a dysfunctional person that doesn't care about anyone else. Just like the ones on TV. Of course, I will have to learn to be callous, uncaring, selfish, and exploitative. But it seems everyone else has a head start so I must be even more aggressive in order to make up lost ground.

Well, time to run and get this started.

No comments: