Friday, June 08, 2007

Hot Hot Hot

Well, Friday is here and the week is done. Of course, it had to be hot (mid-90) but some rain will come in a few hours or so the weatherman says.

Last night, Bible Study turned into a go out to dinner night since 50% of the people were not there.

Today was taking Lady and Peanut to lunch day at Red Robin and naturally, they ate their share. I am glad they brought back their A-1 Peppercorn Burger back. I was a bit tired today after Peanut talked my ear off for almost 2 and one half hours last night. She has a lot of skills and talking ranks high on the list.

Sunday is going to be a full day with church, bowling and Max’s birthday cookout. Best part of this cookout is that I do not have to stand over the grill. Those three and four burner rigs really generate the heat and my poor arms and hands do not like it.

Wild Mom is getting ready for cutiebug to arrive next Thursday from London. Sure, wish I could be down there to see her but who knows … maybe in August we can. Mom is getting ready for the big yard sale next weekend. That should net her enough to qualify as a millionaire with all the junk she will have to sell. Mom is one of a kind. Most son’s have to deal with moving furniture around when they are there … I have to move storage sheds around. She has passed by an Alaskan cruise next month because of some issues but her Western Caribbean one is locked in stone.

Peanut is learning to drive so she can get a license and that means buying a car. OH boy. She has even volunteered to drive me to Warrenton tomorrow to check out some cars over there. We might even find some time for some Mexican Food while we are there. I guess I best buy some Grecian Formula on the way home tonight to cover up the gray from that experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey you were keeping up just fine with the talkin there, if i didnt know any better i would say that i got my talking skills from you so HUMPH!!!...I still owe you some gray hairs going to warrenton. It was a busy day with alot of unexpected things. but even though there isnt much room for more im sure we can get a few more grays on your head