Thursday, June 28, 2007

Quickie 108

Well, the weekend is here. Once again, the week has flown by.

Work is the same. I have a great day for 16 hours then I go to work.

I am hoping some rain will come along and turn the grass green once again. However, it is fun not to have to cut and trim it.

Vacation plans underway for a weekend trip to the Ocean for some swimming and in the case of the girls, guy watching. Hmm, how quickly do we forget? The fun part is finding a weekend convenient to everyone.

Looks like #2 likes the 97 Honda so I will sell the van now. It is a nice car and should prove to be a good learner car. I put the caddy into the shop to catch up on some repairs that it needed. I think that is good since I have put 26000+ miles on since last August.

Wild Mom continues with the ditch wars and is trying to get the County to do something. Cutie bug is planning another trip to Atlanta.

Lady is having fun getting some tests (over-50 tests) done. Notice that she is getting them first. I the young whippersnapper will have to break down some day and get them done too. However, I always say, “Put off today what you can do tomorrow.”

No comments: