Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pain Pain Pain

Well, taxes are done and as usual, it hurts to write that check. Now maybe I can get on with my life. Doing four tax returns was not fun. Stand by; I forgot the dental appointment today, so the start of life can hang on for a few more hours. Ouch! Our schedule continues to evolve as we integrate Paul into our lives and activities. We have made the final decision on our Mediterranean Cruise and later this week I will send in our cancellation notice. I hope we can work things out soon so that we can cruise again. As for work, well, I am still there but I am not happy.

Wild Mom is building fences. Her camping experience was a success but I have seen the pics of the beauty show.

Lady is pushing on. She has been slowed down by an ear infection and long hours as she catches up. Getting up at 4 am gets tiring very quickly. Frustration for her runs high and I expect her to deal with that soon. Glad I am on her good side. She is looking forward to a girl’s weekend retreat in May.

#1 is doing fine. Life has settled into a routine for him. He is looking forward to the goodies box that has been sent to him. It gives him a chance to barter for things he needs and wants.

#2 reports no change. Jobs avoid him like the plague.

Star is still dealing with getting her ID card and medical care. She still works but slowed down by a few aches and pains as events of the recent past accumulate. Unbelievably but she has a pink dress. Normal?

Princess has started therapy for her arm injury. Of course, it hurts and I am furiously trying to find some special cheese for her whine. Her bedroom was rearranged and after 4 days, it was clean. Booger keeps stirring everyone up. Between chewing pictures up, fighting over toys with Lil Bit, populating the floor with piles, chewing on anything not stored higher than 3 feet high, he too whines a lot when placed in his cage. This weekend she gets to use her new title … Super Duper Pooper Scooper. After several weeks of dog piles, she gets to gather these honey pots before I cut the grass this weekend for the first time this season. Davis!!!

Mormonville has sent two pictures of the new bundle and she is growing like a weed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.