Monday, April 23, 2007

Chirp Chirp

The FM Transmitter is finally moved to the new site. While there are a myriad of little things to fix, the bottom line is it works. Now to move the AM Transmitter and get the A/C project complete. Of course, the price to do this was a lack of food and sleep. With one project done I expect at least three more this week. Gee, I wonder if Inventory / Asset accounting is available. My accountant skills are rusty. 

Sunday was a good day. The Sunday Night bowling team went 10-4 to get into 2nd place. We will roll for the title on May 6. Lady got down on herself for a bad game in Game #2 but she came through at the end and we made up a 27-pin deficit to win by 125 pins.

Next week, April 28, I will be bowling in a Pro-Am Tournament. I have not done that in a long time. Let me see, the last time was in California and that was 1989.

Wild Mom has been silent lately. She may have fenced in the whole neighborhood by now. It is that or she has resodded the whole neighborhood once she found out how fun can be had laying sod.

Lady was happy after the first six games as we went to Toni’s Pizza and she ate her favorite sandwich, steak and cheese. Good thing she had some extra points saved up. Sitting there George and Pete were talking about golf and the urge was kindled. I must find some time to play again. I do miss the relaxation and being outside.

A new young woman spent the weekend with us. It is sad to see how many problems someone so young can have. Gee, someone must have lost the master to the “Parenting Handbook” and all the spare copies destroyed. Now the tough part is finding a good and appropriate name for her. Hee Hee Hee

Sunday ended on a great note. I sat in the glider swing on the back deck and listened to the night sounds. The sky was clear and the starts almost put me to sleep. Many memories went through my mind such as Boy Scout campouts, camping trips in the High Sierras, fishing on Mallard Lake for catfish and sleeping on my boat in the harbor at Alpena Michigan. I enjoyed that brief walk through my memories and then the porch light came on and reality jumped out … Welcome back.

No comments: