Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Weekend is Over?

Sniff ... the weekend is over and I am not ready for it to end. While it was fun this weekend, I wish it had been quieter and more of a laid back time. I am leaning strongly to make a few serious changes around the first of the year. I would like to have my personal time back and quit this run ... run ... run thing. Bowling was a positive experience this weekend with the Youth team going 4-0 this afternoon and the Sunday Night league went 7-0. Saturday we got the HD stuff setup on the new TV and the ball games sure look nice.

Wild Mom - getting ready for her Camp time and planning her trip to England. Health wise she is still getting that all straightened out. Looks like we will be down there in November and she will come back with us and then leave for England from here.

Lady - went to South Boston to see Jessi and pick up Princess's bridesmaid dress. Though it was a long trip she did have fun. Working 40 hours for her is wearing very thin and not much fun. Maybe we will just pull the plug and retire.

#1 - settling in to life in Colorado Springs. Hopefully he will find a job soon and get his life on track.

#2 - also tiring a bit of the working hours ... welcome to the world ... you only have about 45 more years to go until you retire.

Princess - The source of the wildness this weekend. Five 16-17 year olds had a sleep over on Friday night. Life will never be the same for me ... I can still hear the giggles and squeals in my ears. They were a lot of fun to listen to as they chatted. Sometimes I really had to bite my lip to keep from laughing but it was informative as to their logic and impressions of life.

Lew - Three years old now. Chucky Cheese was the party scene. Of course, the presents keep rolling in with the new hobby horse being the biggest. Oh, and plenty of puzzles to solve. He and I walked around the mall Saturday afternoon and that was an adventure. We couldn't pass a merry-go-round without at least a couple of rides. Add some food and we had an adventure.

Brother #1 - Kidney problems and the full extent of the problems are still being evaluated by the doctor. Any trip to visit Wild Mom will have to wait until 2007.

Brother #2 - No news is good news I guess.

Utah Scene - well, they are heading back to Florida to live. I guess life in mormonville just didn't pan out. Probably not enough Ren faires .. since those would be considered demonic. The journey continues ...

No comments: