Thursday, June 01, 2006

Soap Box 6

Well, at least work ended on a good note this evening as I listened to a rendition of Country Tuba. While listening to that song you can't help to tap a foot and drum your fingers. The more I drive in this traffic I have to wonder where some of these drivers get their license. The other would be when did they get rid of their common sense. Today a lady was putting her makeup on, talking on her cell and weaving all over the two lanes. Oh and the ones who race up the merge lane to try and squeeze in instead of waiting like the rest of the people. Then they get irate when no one lets them in. Perhaps we ought to adopt the German system. You drive ... any other thing is illegal. If you want to eat and get stopped .. busted! Tak on the phone? Busted!

Promise Keepers is next Friday followed by Jessi's graduation and party on Sunday in South Boston Virginia. I am looking forward to the Promie Keepers event. I always get a boost from it and that would be great to get all through the year. When we first met Jessi, graduating from school seemed like a distant event that had the same odds of occurring of a black hole swallowing up the earth. Now it is going to happen (her graduate) and we are so proud of her.

10 years of probation because he was too small to go to prison. Give me a break!

I see Nagin is the mayor once again. Obviously, the citizens didn't suffer enough with his botched leadership during Katrina that they want to do it again. The sad part he will mess it up and everyone will blame FEMA for their poor decision skills.

Well, wild mom sent me her broken computer, so I best go and fix it befores she comes up here and gets hold of me.

No comments: