Thursday, June 29, 2006

Gee, I Wonder!

Life continues though it is a bit harried this week. Our church is conducting its Vacation Bible School (VBS). I get to be the Rabbi and run the Synagogue school. It is fun especially when the 6-11 year olds start asking questions. You never know what they will ask. Doing this has made for a long day and usually I just crash when I get home.

Wild Mom - we will see her this weekend and spend the July 4th holiday with her. I am curious as to how sane I will be after a 15 1/2 hour drive with 3 young ladies in the back seat. I guess "for real" and "you know" will be drummed into my mind.

Lady - is just as tired as I am. She is the leader of the nursery class at VBS. Wouldn't you love to handle 6+ kids under the age of 3?

#1 - I haven't seen him much as we are so busy every night with VBS. But there isn't any change in his status. TV and Xbox define his life while he waits for the perfect Job to come and knock on the front door.

#2 - About the same as #1. He does go to church every Sunday with some friends. It is easy to tell he is home because his friends camp out there.

Jessi - Still planning the wedding and getting to know Keith after his return from "Summer Camp."

Princess - continues to become the young lady we thought she would be. Right now she is grounded because her car is in the shop for some mechanical repairs. This week we fainted when she actually "cleaned" her room. Did you know we can actually see the carpet now?

Lew is growing fast and making life interesting. He looks so cute with his robe he wears for VBS. Not sure yet how much he is learning but his grade for "Being Active" is A+.

One good thing about this week is that I don’t have to listen to the news. I do catch glimpses as I travel from home and work.

I guess the Democrats are licking the egg from their face. They didn’t like the fact that the Republicans redefine the voter boundaries every 10 years in Texas. So after some skillful maneuvering the Dems managed to get the Supreme Court to say “they (Republicans) could redefine them whenever they want too.” Bright move.

Looks like the Israeli’s are positioning their troops to show us how to respond when one of our soldiers is kidnapped. The Egyptians know Israel is serious and are trying to get Hamas to negotiate before they get their Palestinian butts kicked.

For those News organizations that leaked the secrets. Take the appropriate people to trial and cut off their access. Some solitary time would help clear their hunger to make news without any regard for others lives. And the leak! – Well, let Bill Clinton’s boys take care of them.

Since the immigration issue has disappeared into silence that means the democrats are screwing us once again. Did the problem just melt away? Or did all the Illegal’s all go home?

To my RP partner -- would you write something so I could react?

No comments: