Saturday, March 25, 2006

Kegling Tales -- Day 4

Well, today was another good day while I didn't roll what I wanted too, I can rest knowing there was many below me. The lanes were tough and forced you to be very accurate. I haven't had so many of those "missed by a hair" in a long time.

I might have done better except keeping track of mom was interesting at the least. She dragged herself back to the room Saturday morning about 1:00 am. Then she slept till 11:00 am. Then to top it off when I ordered ice tea for lunch .. she ordered Long Island ice tea. Hmm, the wild one is letting loose. The rest of the day was spent exploring Corpus Christi. It looks to be a nice town from all that we could see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Mom's wouldn't be out so late if their son didn't take so long in bowling. I can't help it if I've lead a sheltered life and never heard of such drinks. I thought that tea was tea. I just wanted sweet tea. Then when we got back to the room he stayed up later playing with the computer keeping the light on. Since we had no where to go that day why not sleep late? His dad always got me up early and went to bed early. Oh well it was fun. Heart breaking about seeing all that devastation along the coastal areas. Brought back memories of Ivan and Dennis but my damage was minimal compared to theirs. I dread this coming season. Oh well all this financial bookwork Bill left me to do will help pass the time if I don't scream and throw the computer in the trash. Sure wish stamps were cheaper, I'd go back to the old way of paying bills. Anyway I'm off to camp tomorrow (wednesday) for three days of pampering. Have fun Bill working and getting ready for me to come visit soon. Had FUN!!!