Thursday, March 09, 2006

Chuckles and a few Head shakes - II

Well, another weekend and another Florida run to take care of business. It seems the week is a blur of actitvity as I try and catch up on some of the projects. Luckily I haven't run into any walls as I try and catch up.

Last week I received a video clip of a Muslim lady disputing some Muslim Clerics. The points she brought out were hard hitting and straight to the point. Too bad since now the Clerics in order to quiet her will eliminate her as a heretic. If you are interested in hearing her words here is the URL .

#1 - is still doing paperwork and such for the Army.

#2 - Well, old habits are hard to break.

Jessi - still proud and amazed at how far she has come with her life. Who would have thought!

Jacqui - had a small scare when she started to go into labor at 7 months. The doctors got it under control and she is home resting now.

Congrats to Donna (co-worker) who got engaged last Saturday. Someone pinch her and wake her up before the real damage is done.

Where does it end with these high paid Athletes? The ticket prices still keep getting raised ever higher. Before you know it with the cost of the ticket, a beer, hotdog and some chips you will need $100 per person. And that is for a regular season game! Last fall it cost the two of us almost $100 to see the Orioles and Red Sox play at Camden Yards and that didn't include transportation costs.

I love the one commentator today on the local radio that said "there seems to be a negative feeling towards the Muslims by the average American." He made that observation while talking about the Congress siding with the voters against the President on the Dubai Port Management Issue. Well excuse me but I think we have endured enough to warrant that. Heaven knows the average Muslim has done diddly squat to protest or stop what they call is a minor faction that causes trouble and doesn't represent the majority. In this case their silence is a tacit approval of what is going own. I do believe if a group of people from any religion in the U.S. does that and they will get stopped quickly if not wiped out.

Pakistani support for hunting Bin Laden is a joke. They have a grand scheme of sucking off aid money while going through the motions of hunting that man down. Hey, I will hunt for him is I could get $50 Million in aid.

If Iran wants to go nuclear, then let’s help them. They can be the site of the next nuclear test. One cruise missile in downtown Tehran and see how many buildings it will light up.

I enjoyed seeing my new real estate tax bill. The lowered the tax rate 5% but jumped my assessment 25%. How did I ever miss that math class? No wonder I didn't get the high paying jobs in Corporate America. Tonight for home work I will solve the equation if I can.

No comments: