Thursday, March 23, 2006

Kegling Tales -- Day 2

Well, we made it to CorpusChristi safe and sound. I will attempt to eat dinner after my kidneys stop bouncing. Maybe some Denney's pot roast, mashed potatoes, and gravy will make them feel better. I figure the cowboy's love riding them stinking horses so much they built their roads to bounce them just as much. In Reality, the ride has been great and luckily we haven't seen one accident. But then again, it isn't Friday or saturday night yet either. I do love getting passed by some speed nuts only to pass them a few miles later having a chat with some State Trooper with his pretty lights on. I was even gracious enough to pull over and let them fly by and even gave them a "God Bless you and have a nice day." In Our visit with some old friends in Gonzales Louisianna was great. Seafood at a local favorite resturant and a lot of talk hit the spot. Tomorrow I will start planning the trip home. Maybe we will do some driving along the Gulf Coast to see the storm damage from last year. Oh, and I did see a few cowboys today, errr ... cowgirls, and did they ever fill a mean pair of jeans.

No comments: