Sunday, January 04, 2009

2009 #1

Well, it is the first weekend of the new year and I sit here at work. What a great omen for the new year. I did manage to get breakfast in before heading down here. Doing nicely on my new years resolution ... I am not finished but well on the way to being finished. Dinner with our friends Friday night was a blast though since they were Alabama fans the night ended on a down note as the Utes ended their dreams. No youth bowling today as we are in between seasons but it all starts up next weekend. Yesterday we celebrated #2's birthday at El Agave Restaurant. Today I think we are celebrating #1's birthday ... provided I get out of here soon. Having three grand kids on Saturday is quite a chore. AJ pinched his finger in one of his new toys ... earning that toy a timeout until AJ is bigger. Lil Princess wore herself out playing and fell asleep in my arms. Snacks, Popsicles, wrestling and playing around all conspired to where her and AJ out. Lew was his usual self ... enough said. Lady went to Home depot and picked up the lumber for a special project ... a subtle hint for me to get busy. We need to get it down before early March. I have this suspicion that Wild Mom will drop in for a spell on her way to Las Vegas. We took sometime the other night to look at shore excursions for the upcoming cruise. The excitement is starting to build now that it is only 17 days till we head south. Life is tough in Kennesaw for Star. Hopefully this week she will start her new job and that will help relieve a lot of stress and worry. If not I guess a major league virtual hug will help. <<>> lady was happy today, Lil Princess hair is just long enough for a pony tail. Add the berets and she was a living doll. I remember a time when .... oh well, back to reality. I heard from an old friend yesterday. He had sort of dropped off the face of the earth the last few months ... but he is back. Maybe now I will get my truck ride in the big rig. Anyone tired of football yet?

1 comment:

JadedHeartStarr said...

Aww did you hear from Blue? or am I thinking wrong friend? Well, have very hopeful and good news on the horizon..will let you know..I love you both!!