Monday, January 12, 2009

T minus 9 and Counting

Well, we are a week past the start of the project changeover and we are just getting started. The equipment was ready but all the other parts weren't. Now the big question is ... will it be done before I leave for the Islands. A week from Wednesday is the big day ... Cruise. That fact is now settling in and we are all getting excited. It is almost here. Bowling went well with the Sunday Night team winning 7-0 on last night's position round. That should move us up a bit. The Youth league resumed for it's last 11 weeks of the season. We finished third in the first half of the season. Hopefully, we will improve and move up. Wild Mom is going great and starting her packing ... well, she moved the suitcase to the spare bed so she could fill it up. I advised her to not use the shovel to load her clothes. The dog has a kennel to stay at now while Wild Mom is gone. I have heard that her friends, who moved to Alabama, are moving back. See! No one can stand to stay, much less live, in Alabama very long. The same birdie also said she is contemplating a trip to Germany. Remember, Germany is like Alabama ... it is somewhere you can't stay for long. Lady is busy ... getting the taxes done at work and trying to get ahead before she leaves. We haven't started packing yet but will do so soon. #1 celebrated his birthday Sunday. He bowled good in the morning but like most aging people ... he slowed down that evening and being the kind loving person I am ... I gave him another bowling lesson. Still no job (just like #2) but we can always hope. Speaking of #2, not much to say as we don't see him a lot between friends and computers. He has been so busy he missed the trash pickup this morning. Poor baby! AJ continues to train Peanut. He is so animated and does he ever scoot across the floor. His crawling speed has really increased. Nothing is sacred. I haven't figured out where he learned it ... but he will sit there on the floor, get red faced, and then break wind ... followed by a smile. #1? Peanut? Lew and Lil Princess are great. Lew presses the boundaries with us like any 5 year old would. Lil Princess is so cute in her new pink jacket and pigtails (2). She will chat with you though the words are from a faraway land. Starr is doing well and hoping for a break. She has run out of matches so her fire stuff is on hold. We survived Christmas this year without her and we hope that won't happen again. I have done a fair portion of my New Years resolution but I still have a ways to go.

I am amazed that after almost a year how much drama gets generated over such small things. I know some people are unhappy about not being mentioned here but I just can't write about them if there is no contact. Most everything I write about is experienced first hand and I am comfortable writing about. As for Wild Mom and Starr, I am in contact on a regular basis with them and love writing about them. Simple solution: talk to me.

Who wants to cruise next summer? We are contemplating a Lighthouse cruise up the East Coast of the United States leaving from Philly.

No comments: