Tuesday, September 18, 2007

55 and Moving On

Well, it is official now. I can go to Denney's and get the Senior Coffee and Breakfast. It took me a while to get here but I have arrived. The weekend was quiet but busy. I spent my last non-senior day with nine kids at the church. We did many water balloon activities, which included getting wet. While it was a blast, I did get tired later that night. Sunday was the usual of bowling and bowling. The youth team is hanging on to first place as we improved our record to 7-1. The young woman I coach rolled a 203-187-209 for a 599 series. Not bad. The evening shift was fun but we finished the day even better. We had snacks and then cooled off in a hot tub at our friend’s house in Lake Ridge.

Looks like we may go to the Renaissance Faire this weekend if the plans work out.

No changes on the work scene. I got older but they did not get smarter.

Wild Mom is ready to go to the Caribbean. All reservations are set except for the excursions and that will be down this weekend. Bubbles is sick and not doing to well. Prayers are what will do the most. Mom is also occupied with Deszeree. It is hard having to hold her all the time and not break into baby talk.

Lady is tired but slowly catching up at work. She really enjoyed the hot tub.

#1 is coming home 10-17 October.

#2 is just working and trying to figure out bowling on the wii.

Princess slowly expands her working hours and is up to 3 days now. I guess I cannot keep her occupied enough. She is having fun with school and the time should fly by. Booger is the same. If you do not know, she is not ticklish.

Peanut has gone north to live with her family. I did not get a chance to give her the birthday card but I hope she enjoyed her 20th. I know I missed her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad when did i start working more then 2 days????