Friday, September 28, 2007

Fall is near.

Well, another weekend is upon us. I survived the week with minimal damage. The weather is so nice I find myself wishing I had a good reason to go back to the Renn Faire. It is mid-70's, low humidity and lots of sun. Not sure what is on the weekend agenda. I think tonight is Logan's Road House. Beer and beef ... God's staple for the real man.

Two months until the December cruise.
Six months until Nationals in Albuquerque NM.
Eight months till a Graduation Cruise to somewhere.

Work is the same. Several hardware changes are in the process of getting setup and should provide me a chance for some unpaid overtime. What a country! Tom has been in Charlotte NC. all week goofing off, actually he is supposed to be attending a convention but he will never tell.

Wild Mom is fine and preparing for her #2 son to come home from England for a few weeks.

Lady is fine. She is enduring the audit and staff meetings. I wonder if I could convince her to quit and runaway with me?

#1 will be here in two weeks. What can we do to entertain him? Hmmmm.

#2 continues to work a schedule that bounces all over the clock and days. But it is work. And he gets to deal with all the new games, could we say perpetual childhood?

Princess is still in school. She has missed a few days due to personal stuff. I haven't heard much on how school is going or her personal life lately. Who knows, maybe one day I will. Booger is still the same crap-colored pain in the tush.

Sure hope I can see Lil Princess and Lew this weekend. It is a bummer when mom works all the time. I miss those evening visits.

Not much from Kritty this week. She is driving that new car all the time and she hasn't figured a way to get Internet in the car yet. Maybe by December the newness will wear off and she will drop by again.

Ashley is working hard at her new job so that is why she hasn't been by.

My friend Blue is recovering from a medical problem in Terra Haute Indiana. Get well, dude and hurry back to Virginia.

No comments: