Monday, September 10, 2007

The Grind Begins

Well, I survived another weekend. Everything is back in swing and the word is go-go-go. No planned getaways until December. That is as long as I do not win the lottery and then all bets are off.

Lady barely was rested and primed for going back to work today. I think the retirement fever is closing in fast for her. She loved going to El Agave, as we have not been there in several weeks. Something about Mexican food, that soothes your spirit. On the other hand, is that the tequila?

#1 is off today and perhaps will get things booked for a visit home the end of the month. He has to be careful because soon the snows will keep him confined to snowbunny land.

#2 was paid this weekend. I wonder how much is left. Now the fun comes in stretching that paycheck for XM radio, new car speakers, laptops and many other toys.

Princess found out that Booger has not lost all his parts in the surgery last week. Yes, she screamed bloody murder as the monster came alive. It was fun bowling with her Sunday. She joined my team and we had a great time. These will be some of the special times to be remembered long after we all grow up. See ... I did not mention you slide down the lane any. Booger still has not figured out the obedience stuff ... thick skull.

Lew was fun. Actually, he really surprised us by acting as if he was a lot older. His favorite phrase was "Oh my God!" replacing last weeks "Awesome."

Lil Princess had a rough weekend and was restless for the most part. I was only able to hold her 5-10 minutes at a time before she wanted Momma.

Still on our hearts: Jessi and Traci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you and Mom and hope all is well, just passed the 5 year anniversary of me entering your guys life and you guys entering mine. I took my first EMT test today and skills assessments test and passed both, I hope I can make you and Mom proud.