Monday, May 21, 2007

Warm Fuzzy's

Well, I survived my brief stint as a Class “B” bachelor. Lady really enjoyed her week away from life.

Wild Mom called from the island of Hilo, Hawaii to say she was having a blast. Now we will find out how much when she gives us souvenirs. I wonder if she will turn down the next cruise, she is offered.

Friday, we (princess, peanut, #2, friend of princess, and me) had dinner at Ruby Tuesday’s. After eating, we had to drag princess out after the Shirley Temple’s kicked in. We managed to get her home without incident. Do you realize that princess snores at 7-db level? She fell asleep while we were watching the movie and had to increase the volume 7-db to overcome that symphony. Everyone else had a great time devouring dips and chips during the movie.

Saturday, Peanut was treated to a manicure and nails followed buy a brief but financially intense shopping spree. She does look great in colors. My favorite is the pink and roses top. We (Peanut, Kritty, #2) had lunch at El Agave and loved it. Peanut liberally covered her food with habanera sauce and then paid the price with tears and sweat. Next time I think she will decrease the sauce level. However, it was fun to see her eyes bug out (like on the cartoons) and gasp for air. We (Kritty, #2 and Lew) watched “Facing the Giants” at our church’s Family Movie Night. I recommend that movie but bring some Kleenex. Princess was gone spending most of the day with her not so called boy friend. I had hoped to spend most of the day with both my girls but I would not trade what I did experience. Peanut did stop the conversation once when she asked for a snake as a pet. That will be a tough decision.

Sunday, included church but with Lew sick and being nauseated most of the day it was quiet. Peanut offered help but I just sent her to be with friends. Princess was pretty much the same as Saturday but this time in her room. Sunday night the Summer Youth Bowling started. I eeked out a 202 starting average. Oh well, that gives me something to chase. I finished the weekend and the day with a quiet dinner with Lady.

Booger for the most part made the time irritable and he pushed the boundaries to the limit. I am a bit concerned that he might hurt Lew as he likes to push Lew around or stand over him. As far as I am concerned, any choice between Lew or Booger means Booger is a memory on some picture. I hope Booger grows up or is trained soon or he will be the main dish at our first summer barbeque.

For the most part the weekend and my Class “B” status was fun. However, having the family events was much more enjoyable. Thanks to those that made it that way.

No comments: