Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Daily Growl

Looks like it is raining … finally, just what I want is for my grass to grow faster. Life is not fair. I hope that this weekend I will be able to do some yard work and get rid of the mess.

The cruise is on! Our cancellation for the Mediterranean cruise came through. Can you spell P A R T Y? Of course, the kids will be there so we will subdue it some. I will miss flying panties and bras I have collected from the ships mast.

Wild Mom is cruising in the Pacific and having fun. I hope she brings back some good pictures and if they are around the pool, then that much better.

Lady is getting ready to head for a Sandy Cove retreat for the Weekend. She must be grinning, as I will have to deal with “kids” this weekend. Next week someone gets another year older. I wonder what that feels like. It is tough being forever young.

Peanut is working and loves it or at least that is what she tells me. We went car looking and she has settled on a Hyundai Sonata. Now comes the tough part, getting the down payment and all the paper work.

Princess has been sick so far this week. However, Friday (station night) is approaching and I would expect a rapid healing in the next 36 hours. Amazing how we have not seen hide or hair of Davis. Booger is being himself. Sometimes he pushes the limits of human tolerance.

2 comments:

Clariandra's Creme de la Creme said...

Indiana? Can I go too? huh? can I?

Clariandra's Creme de la Creme said...

Indiana? Can I go too? huh? can I?