Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ho Hum ... Yawn

Well, it looks like the Western Caribbean in December. That should be fun since Princess and #2 is scheduled to go. NCL may never let us back on board. Life might slow down for me since the AM transmitter is up even if it is at low power. I wonder if Life is telling me to retire if I want it to slow down. Lady maybe getting some help at work. We will know in a few days. So many chores to be done at home since I worked the last several Saturdays.

Wild Mom is quiet. Actually, I need to call her and be updated.

Lady works and tries to stay caught up. She is looking forward to some help.

#1 is doing well based on the concept of “No news is good news.”

#2 is doing well and still job hunting. He is already planning his days in December.

Princess cannot wait for school to end. It cramps her playtime. She is already trying on the bikinis for December. Booger, well, the piles keep coming and we all hope the chewing phase is almost over.

No comments: