Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yawn!

Well, it is back in the saddle time. The SHORT vacation is over and all went well. The party was a success and everyone talked too much as well as eating too much. I got all the sonny-do's I could get too but as usual the list is longer than the time I have. The drive down and back was long but we made it without incident. We had planned to drive over the Great Smokey Mountains but a snow storm came just before us and closed the road. So we had to back track and come around the long way, oh well, maybe next year.

We should be here through the Holidays. Nothing is planned until the end of March -- Reno! Next cruise --- Nov 2007 --- Southern Mediterranean

Back to work tomorrow. This should prove to be interesting. I have heard nothing from Job 2 so I will assume all is done there and my life's journey takes me elsewhere. Who knows where Job 1 will take us.

Wild Mom: She is a pack-a-holic. Not often I see my Cadillac trunk packed full but on the trip home I did. The last time I closed the trunk it took 5 tries to get it to latch. But we made it home without the trunk popping open or dragging bottom. Though the dragging bottom part came close. She enjoyed the party but it also was a lot of work. Good thing it only comes around every 4 years. Next stop --- England --- this will be like a reverse invasion when the Redcoats came to America in the 1700's.

Lady: Glad to be home and in her own bed. She missed many things and looks forward to getting back into the routine.

#1: Doing well in the Mountains. He still roots for Jacksonville instead of a much better team -- Bronco's. But he is young and impetuous and will come to his sense one day.

Star: Getting ready to head south for the holidays. I hope the trip is safe ... especially since she will be driving my van. No, she means more than the van. Love you.

Princess: Out running around, saw her for a little bit but she is already back with her friends.

Utah scene: Might be a girl.

No comments: