Monday, September 25, 2006

Hmmm

Well, another week starts and the wedding gets ever closer. So I will sit here with one eye on the ball game and jot down a few thoughts. On the work scene, the new job closed on a new location and it looks like April 1st is the move in date. Go figure, it conflicts with my National Bowling trip. But they all ready know which one gets the priority. Train Ride to Reno anyone? The old job is proceeding great though little headaches crop up on a regular basis. This weekend is our planned retreat to a mountain cabin where we went last year for a great time with friends. Hmmmm. Weekend bowling went ok .. it could have been better but we did have some fun.

Lady - shopping trip success as she purchased a dress and 2 pant suits. Let the modeling begin. Like me, she is looking forward to this coming weekend.

Wild Mom - doing fine. She is waiting for the test results and follow-up discussions with the doctors.

#1 - looks like this weekend is moving day as he heads for Colorado. Lots to do to get ready.

#2 - haven't seen a lot of him as he works and spends time with his friends. Wonder when the "I want to drive" questions will start?

Star - she was up here this past weekend as a good friend died in an automobile accident here last Sunday night. She also had to deal with her grandmother in Arizona passing away on the same day. So we tried to smother her with love and I drove her home on Saturday. I had to get back for El Agave! :) Of course she returned with more wedding goodies ... gee less than a month to go. But it was nice to have her here a few days. BTW - I got everything for my uniform so I can do what she wants for the wedding.

Princess - where do I start? Let me see, she ate, slept, and worked. Add some friends, a box of pudding cups, a 24 pack of soda and she is in heaven. Oh, the court papers with signatures finally showed up and made it legal. Now she can't escape .. She is stuck with us forever. Almost a month now and the car is still in one piece.

Brother #1 - add on kidney problems to the list.

Brother #2 - No words as he get another year older.

Utah Scene - must be ok as no news is good news.

############################################

How sad ... there is a Crescent Badge that Muslims can wear on the Air Force uniform. When will I get to wear a United Methodist badge on my uniform? The more I see the more I believe that our greatest enemy isn't in front of us ... the enemy is inside. The bleeding hearts will give everything we have away ... with no fight. They have fought to keep religion out of everything but now they let our enemies advertise and flaunt their religion in front of us. What is next? We all wear Middle Eastern head gear as a sign of support and surrender? We have suspended the immigration laws because we don't have the will to uphold and enforce the laws ... so now let our uniform make a religious statement. Shame on the Military leaders that allowed this.

I am glad the Baseball season has nearly come to the end. I have managed to not watch any games while Juicer Bonds continues to break honestly set records by great athletes.

No comments: