Friday, September 01, 2006

Oliver T. Shagnasty

This has been an interesting week. Quite exciting for the work but quite tiring on the old body. Job #2 is a lot of fun with some of the management decisions made at Job #1 really suck in my opinion. But then again I don’t have the power to change them so I just have to grin and bear it. But believe me; their armor is a bit more tarnished. Lady and Princess went to Lynchburg to shop with Star. Sure wish I could have gone and saw my #1 daughter but someone had to work to pay for that shopping trip.

Lady - Busy, Busy, Busy. Got her dress for Star's wedding but still needs shoes. We both are looking forward to our little excursion to Cheat River the end of this month.

Wild Mom - She is whacking all those poor pine trees down as a precaution before they fall on the house during the next big storm. She goes to the doctor next week for a series of tests. She could just pay me the dollars and I would tell her what is wrong with her. :) !!!

#1 - still waiting. Now that his friend's mom is doing better they might make some plans. I wish I could sit there all day and play video games but then again ... that would be pretty boring.

#2 - Still working and getting use to the routine. Eat, sleep, goof off and then work.

Star - Miss you young lady, I wanted to go but had to stay behind. You continue to make us proud and only want the absolute best for you. Besides, I need to get to the base and get my uniform ordered and all the stuff put on it. How special are you? I will wait and tell you in person ... words won't convey how much.

Princess - Seeing how she likes tattoos’ perhaps I can help her out and accomplish something at the same time. I will have them tattoo "School is #1 Priority" on the inside of her eye lids so she can be reminded all night long. We could tattoo "Be a kid, stop working" on her forehead so she could read it as she puts her makeup on as she prepares for work. You lose the ability to effectively whine and complain if you put aside or nit picks any suggestions. Do we love her? Absolutely. Do we agree on some of her choices? Nope. Only a few days until school starts!!! :)

Lew - Growing though we haven't seen him a lot lately. We really have to watch what we saw because he is going through a phase of saying anything he hears, no matter how appropriate it is for the moment or location.

#1 Brother - not much to report. Rehab, discussions with his employer about the future, and life in general.

#2 Brother - leave it at "No Comment."

Utah Scene - No reports, so we assume the best and hope for the best.

No comments: