Friday, August 04, 2006

Slip Sliding Away

Well, another week comes to an end. The week started out blazing hot but today was rather nice, low 90's and breezy. I have my new car back and love it. They installed a DVD/Navigation system, XM radio and a 6-CD Changer. That makes lots of new toys to learn how to use. I did find out today that the salesman and one other person are gone as a result of the deal that I received. I am torn for the salesman was nice and we found a lot of common ground to chat about as we looked at cars. Will I give the car back or refund them some money? Nope!! Hmmm, 68% open-minded ... pretty good for a hard headed knucklehead.

Wild Mom - Doing fine. She is just waiting for me to fix her website in all my free time. Sometimes I think it would be better to move her in with us … errrr … slap … slap … where did that thought come from? Random thoughts of craziness, I must be catching a bug again.

Lady - getting finer all the time. She is slipping back into her exercise regime. Trying to talk her into a short cruise, like 5 days to the Bahamas. We have been looking for a new car for her as #1 will take her old one with him to Colorado. Car shopping with her is an experience. Logic versus emotion.

#1 - is working a construction job to get some money for his trip to Colorado later this month.

#2 - is getting ready to start his new job as a cashier at a local grocery store. Last night was an experience as he filled out the paperwork. Was I like that at that age? We laughed a lot. He is also going to be baptized at his church very soon. That will also be an interesting experience, one that we are happy to see.

Jessi - Just can't wait to see her. Does that feeling mean I love her? That would be one feeling that I would not fight. I am extremely proud of her and love to brag about her accomplishments.

Princess - hmmmm!!!!! Puppy-car-Hamster-Job ... say 50 times as fast as you can and then repeat once an hour. She gave her notice to her Glory Days boss and plans to return to Yorkshire restaurant for weekend work. Don't mind my hair laying about in clumps ... what little there is. I have my beliefs as does her and Lady. Will we see eye to eye? Probably not but she is a young adult and capable of making her own decisions whatever the consequences. I wonder how much more stuff will fit in her room. Is there a sale on shoe horns or a cheap sale on 20x40 storage sheds?

Brother #1 – He is still having major health problems following the strokes and now legal ones as one of the people he hit sues him for damages.

Utah Scene – there is not much to report. They made it in a round about way and with only minor delays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wild Mom refuses your offer to move in with you. She just wants to get her website up and going so she can sell this stuff. If not you might get a purse for Christmas. So don't pull your hair out on my account. Boy the children some people do raise.